Math' birds Math' birds

Good idea, not sure if you will make it through or not. However, I like the idea of incorporating games with learning.

Biomix II Biomix II

Not bad, not great.. but not bad. Only major flaw I see is you are stuck between a flying game, and a ground based game. I think you need to either take out the ability to touch the ground altogether, or take out the ability to fly. Just an idea, best of luck getting through the portal.

Tremerz Tremerz

haha good stuff

I think its obvious I let the little punk kid die, and the hill billy women. My man with the guns, the bacanator, and mr.goatee himself all got to live though ;)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome

I didnt finish the game and not sure how far I really was. I just killed the ice and earth guy got a bit bored afterwards. Thats just me though nothing against the game very good game!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

haha slap!

Great game, i pick salad fingers..my mans got a meannnn slap!!

5/5 worth the time guys

Glad you shared

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

owww

Nice game..but a person with 2 guys just owned me lol

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

Nice game

Found a bug in the arcade..it has an arrow stuck in the wall just racking up my score..every time kirby thing goes through it =\

Good game other then that ^.^(600score)

LilDwarf responds:

I noticed that, too....but I don't thik it'ss worth fixing lol thanks for the review!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Good EASY. Game

Pretty damn easy to be honest..can you say u2/chainsaw = win =D

Ending could of been a little better then a guy waving his arm 10x
Good game despite a few things..i still think some fast running army guys would of caused me some trouble..their damn armour was annoying

Armor Trigger Armor Trigger

Good game

I like it good balance of action, and comedy only problem i saw was no voices >_<! Other than that great game

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

hey hey!

Just like an arcade game. Actually exactly like an arcade game, great game i love it all the way up to boss...made me feel like a badass then fight boss i get bitch slapped everyone XD Great game!

Keep am coming ;)